Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rooms that demand..... RELAXATION !!!

LOVE the fresh summer beach feel of the rooms below. They set the mood without overdoing it & with no particular nautical theme... ( yikes ! I hate to say it, but I dislike nautical themes :( ) just the allure of the ocean is enough to set the decor. So , I'll let the images speak for themselves. ( All photos are from Coastalliving )

♪♫ ♪  here are a few of my favorite things ♪♫ ♪ 











All images are via : Coastalliving


8 comments:

  1. I like your blog.its so colorful pictures and I love your romantic jewlry.Lovely! Thank you for your comments on my blog! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely screams summer home. pretty and airy

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww i cant even fathom how much that would cost! that pink pinstriped couch/pillows are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thank you for stopping by my blog:) it's really nice to see someone new on it :)
    these interiors are pretty quiet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the last image. The chair is beautifully upholstered!

    xoxo
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh these are all very nice!!! I love room #7 it is so clear and fresh and bright!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia, you're so right, and if I lived there I would probably never go on a vacation, I simply wouldn't need to :)

    ReplyDelete